Dr. Muhammad Iqbal has done much research work on the subject of correct diagnosis and treatment of Skin diseases. He has been treating patients of skin diseases since 1985. He has a reliable skill in treating successfully the cases of skin ailments such as Itching, Scabies, Eczema, Psoriasis, Vitiligo (Luckoderma), Cholasma, Scars, Acne and Pimples, Ring worm (Fungus Infections), and Hair falling (Baldness, Alopecia areata).
- He secured First Position in the final examination of Second year class 1982,Conducted by National Council For Homoeopathy.
- He obtained First Position in Third year class 1983,and Second Position on All Pakistan Basis.
- In Final examination held in 1984,he achieved Third Position on All Pakistan Basis and First in Pakistan Homoeopathic Medical College, Lahore.
- Due to these meritorious achievements College management recommended him a Gold Medal.
- During his education, he was elected as Vice President of students union of Pakistan Homeopathic Medical College, Lahore.
- He has achieved the membership of various American foundations and institutions. He receives latest research information from these sources by post and Internet.